This morning I woke up and had to make some phone calls to Miss M’s doctor and dentist to get her paperwork for school! Yes, I said school! On Friday I will be signing her up for Transitional Kindergarten (It would have been Kindergarten but she will have to wait another year for that due to the cut off changes). She is very excited… I am not so much. I can’t believe she will be 5 in about 6 months. That means her sister, Miss S, will be be turning 3 in one month! Eeek!!
Enough of the crazy Mom talk about how fast her kids are growing up… lets talk about what else is going on. Happy Crochet Month!
What a great time to be a crocheter! The weather is starting to get a little more on the Spring side with some elevated temps (although it been kind of cold here… mid to high 60’s here in SoCal). This is the time when we should start making all of our spring projects! And what a great way to celebrate crochet month then with Sweet Potatoe 3 Patterns!
She will be posting a bunch of different things all month long! Today she posted a chance to get her 3-in-1 Summer Wrap for free! Make sure you click the image above and follow her facebook fan page! You don’t want to miss out on all of her updates!
To celebrate Crochet month and to get you pumped for Spring I decided to put together a list of 5 Free Crochet Patterns for Spring!
1. Love the Blue Bird’s Crochet Spring Bunnies – These little bunnies are so cute! I just love their little tails! These bunnies can be used for all kinds of things like embelishments on hats and garland! They can be made in any color combination so the possibilities are endless!
2. Cre8tion Crochet’s Lightweight Garden Hat – I just love how airy this hat is perfect for a day in the garden, dressing up for Easter or celebrating Mother’s Day! The flowers on the side are perfect embellishments that finish it off!
3. Light & Airy Poncho Designed by Eleanor Shnier – Can’t you just see yourself wrapped up in this on a spring day? I would totally rock this at the beach over my bathing suit too!
4. Jo’s Crochet Flower Garland – This pattern comes all the way from Germany! When I saw this pattern I wanted to make a bunch of it and hang it in my girls room! Their room is in pinks, purples and greens. I can also see this done up in different colors and used as a spring garland in my living room!
5. My Merry Messy Lifes’ Crochet Seed Stitch Purse – How cute would a little girl look carrying one of these for Easter Sunday?! Or maybe even while hunting for eggs?! Oh my gosh it’s so cute and can be made in any color combo!